7th Annual Student Art Contest
Each artist is asked to design a patriotic image in conjunction with the Launch the Vote theme to encourage voter participation. During the month of November, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winning artwork will be displayed at Brevard’s Chick-Fil-A locations in Merritt Island, Melbourne, Viera, Malabar and Palm Bay.
Exciting prize packages provided by Chick-Fil-A
1st place - Plush cow and a Chick-Fil-A party for up to 25 people
2nd place - Plush cow and a Chick-Fil-A cookie party for the winner’s class
3rd place - Plush cow and Chick-Fil-A meal cards for the winner’s immediate family
Chick-Fil-A award - One entry will be chosen by Chick-Fil-A that also incorporates the Chick-Fil-A cow
Who May Enter: All Brevard County 4th and 5th graders
Deadline: Students may submit one entry to any of the four Brevard County Supervisor of Elections office locations by Monday, September 28th.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed Launch the Vote student art contest entry form available at VoteBrevard.gov.
- Entries must be submitted on 8½ x 11 white paper (no manila paper) with a horizontal orientation.
- Students may use as many colors or forms of media (print, crayon, felt pen, pencil, etc.) for the design as they choose. However, any material that makes the design three-dimensional will disqualify the entry.
- Due to the nonpartisan nature of the Supervisor of Elections office, designs that reference party affiliations, candidates or elected officials will be disqualified.
- Artwork featuring inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- Student’s name and school, in pencil, must be on reverse side of artwork.
- Please note, all entries submitted for the Launch the Vote student art contest will become property of the Brevard County Supervisor of Elections for display in the Elections office and will not be returned.
For more information, please contact our Outreach Team by phone at 321-633-2124 or by email at Outreach@VoteBrevard.gov.