Telephone Bank Operator Information
As a Telephone Bank Operator, you perform an important role in the election process, serve your community, and meet new people.
Telephone Bank Operators work throughout Early Voting and Election Day providing critical telephone support. Hourly pay is $13.50. All operators are required to attend a paid training. They must be able to work scheduled days throughout the Early Voting period (including weekends, as needed), as well as a mandatory 12-hour shift (7 a.m. through 7 p.m.) on Election Day. The Phone Bank Supervisor will determine scheduled breaks and a lunch period. Please come prepared for the entire day, bringing lunch, dinner, and any other necessities.
Requirement for Telephone Bank Operators
Telephone Bank Operators must:
- Be a registered or pre-registered voter in Brevard County.
- Provide a Social Security number, which will be required prior to employment and used solely for the purpose of payroll eligibility.
- Be able to read and write English. Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Be available to work a mandatory 12-hr shift (7 a.m. through 7 p.m.) on Election Day.
- Be customer-service oriented.
- Be computer-literate and comfortable working with informational databases.
- Attend the required training session (additional training available as required.)
- Not be a candidate, or the immediate family member of a candidate, on the ballot of the election that you are working.
- Be available to remain at the required location until all work is complete.
- Be able to work as a part of a team.
If you are interested in becoming a Phone Bank Operator, e-mail or call our office at 321-633-2124.